1. When submitting your manuscript, please specify which service you require.
2. Manuscripts must be submitted in Word format as an attachment via email. Once you make an enquiry on my website, I will email you back direct so that you can send your manuscript to me. It is essential that you keep an original electronic version of the submitted manuscript.
3. Once a submission is received and I agree to provide the service you have requested, I will contact you with a quote. This will be based on the Fees stated in my website.
4. Once you are happy with the quote and we have agreed that I will carry out the work, I will give you a date by which the service will be carried out.
5. You will then pay me the Fee via a bank transfer before the work is done.
6. Once I have done the work, I will email you a corrected document with ‘track changes’ (with additional comments, where necessary, in the margins). It is then your decision to accept or reject any of the changes that I have made or suggested.
7. I will endeavour to identify and correct all errors in your manuscript, but it is not possible to give a guarantee. It remains your responsibility to ensure the correctness of the manuscript prior to publication.
8. You will retain the copyright in any manuscript that you submit to me, which will include any changes or suggestions I make to it.